Wednesday, April 13, 2011

VISUAL ACUITY TEST: Can You See The Shaft & Dickhead of Kaka? (SOUVENIR FOR THE INTERLUDE)


You see wonders in the most ordinary places. This time, through an ordinary towel.

You have to content yourself with the marks left by the shaft & dickhead of Kaka through a towel for a while. My German friend Hans suggested there should've been an interlude between the two-year long gay orientation of the blog & its recent ex-gay reincarnation, just to let its loyal readers readjust their perspectives. I noted that some readers wrote to ask what is this blog, is it for gays or girls? It should be clear to those who read everyday that it's for all straight guy lovers, but apparently new readers are kinda disoriented. We're charting new territories here: this is the first blog to turn ex-gay midway but its raison d'etre- the delicious straight guys- didn't change, so it doesn't matter what your sexual orientation is. If you're into straight guys, then you're in the right place.

I discussed this with Hans over currywurst & I think he has a point. We'll be silent for a while. How long? Let's just see. The new readers can read the old articles to have an idea on my sexual evolution which underpinned the recent changes. This blog is all about taste, & if you have the taste for it, then have a party.

This is Dick btw. Below is a crop of Kaka's wonders. Just burn the towel with your imagination.




1 comment:

  1. I've seen it. This blog never fails to amaze me. I miss the old blog though. I mean the way it used to be. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete