Monday, April 11, 2011

GODS OF RUGBY: Richie Gray of Glasgow Warriors, Magners League (THE CUTEST RUGBY PLAYER IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE)




I have my latest instructions: just make sure the men featured here are really heteros, describe their height & age, call them delicious everytime, make fun of anything, use LOL not smiley, but don't talk about manicures, shoes, makeup & clothes. I'm enjoying it already. I saw the line-up of the men, and I thought "wow, really delicious". I find it strange, however: I was reading the emails & it was full of angry people who seemed to be desperate to be considered delicious. Is being delicious even subject to protests? Calm down, people, I know you're reading this blog because you love sexy heterosexual sportsmen. Just enjoy them.

Here's one who doesn't have to protest because he really is delicious. Gosh, I haven't seen a cuter athlete. Cute but voluptuous, no? Sigh.



























1 comment:

  1. good luck. have fun. thanks for continuing one of my favorite blogs. but please, try not to use words like voluptuous...ewe! chick speak. LOL.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete