Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LAND ROVER "Play Tough" Behind The Scenes: Ben Youngs, James Haskell & Tom Croft




Land Rover was recently announced as official sponsor of the Rugby World Cup 2011 in New Zealand & Rugby World Cup 2015 in England, & it immediately recruited English rugby studs Ben Youngs, Tom Croft & James Haskell for its "Play Tough" campaign designed to "capture the true spirit of the sport and articulate the similarities between Land Rover and rugby: the underlying toughness, both physically and mentally, that allows them both to overcome any obstacle". Nice concept, but I would've appreciated it more if they weren't wearing any shirt at all so we can see how tough their muscles really are to overcome any obstacle. Anyway, they're cute in the Behind The Scenes video below.



4 comments:

  1. Hi, I was simply checking out this blog and I really admire the premise of the Techno British Land Rovers Dealers Brisbane and this is really informative. I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality information. Thank you so much for providing such helpful information onRange Rover Service brisbane This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tutorial is indeed useful. i got knowledge aboutTechno British International I have just downloaded it. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete