Thursday, December 2, 2010

So Tim Tebow Is An Underwear Model


I told you, this blog has become a sort of community. This news is a month old but I just received the fourth "contribution" in the same topic so I might as well give my take on it (Thanks anyway Frank, Tisha, Richie & Rob). The buzz was Tim Tebow would make his first appearance as an underwear model in Jockey's Holiday Collection catalogue ( see here ). Well, he did make an appearance but he was wearing a T-shirt & the photo was cropped off at the waist (photo below). Not to worry, we took his old boxer photos which came with the emails & we treated them with our usual anatomical study techniques. The airconditioning may have been freezing that something was shriveled but what the heck, I love religious "bulges".








Below was the Jockey announcement. We just hope that in the next video coming out of Jockey, nobody will be gnashing his teeth again with disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment