Monday, December 13, 2010

GODS OF TRIATHLON: Josef Ajram of Spain




We've already started featuring the photoshoots done by Spanish triathlete Josef Ajram since yesterday. It's extensive. I found his Spanish-Syrian looks fascinating that I decided to also do an extensive feature on him. Instead of lumping all his photographic sessions in one post & diluting the impacts of each, I decided to give each its own space & let it work its wonders on its own. I didn't edit the photos. Some poses may have been damaged by the idiosyncracies of a particular photographer (like a gay one making his model strike an inappropriate effeminate pose) but I just posted them as they were. Josef had enough power to surmount them. Just like in his extreme Sports.





























celebrating straight boy Josef:


photoshoot


ultraman 1


ultraman 2



No comments:

Post a Comment