Saturday, November 27, 2010

GODS OF RUGBY: Tommy Bowe of Ospreys, Magners League






The first thing that came to mind when I first saw a picture of Tommy Bowe was how lucky must have been the parish priest in his hometown. But banish such malicious thoughts. Confession: He's my biggest crush these days. He's so cute you would want to pinch his cheek while sucking his dick. Now, where do I begin rhapsodizing the beauty of Tommy Bowe? Let's start with the nose- the most perfect I've seen. The eyes- melt me. The height (6'3")- I like. The butt... The... the list won't end. The photos don't give him justice, the videos barely. I have to seek out long dormant connections with some Irish acquaintances just to get their take- you have to see him to believe, they say. I surely will. I have travelled longer distances for less. Ireland is in financial dire straits right now, it needs all the currency that could be brought in by visitors who would want to see its cutest tourist spot- Tommy Bowe.






















Good, he wears white briefs, here he's having fun with Donncha O'Callaghan







one more time..









celebrating straight boy Tommy:



voice

video

He sings

video

tribute

video


Unchained Melody- U2

video



No comments:

Post a Comment