Tuesday, October 26, 2010

GODS OF RUGBY: Maxime Mermoz of Perpignan, Top 14









Dieux du Stade 2009 was't a particularly appealing film. The gloomy visuals makes you feel as if you're viewing in a dark rundown room with cobwebs all over. I watched it without noticing many of the players were actually spectacularly sexy in real life. Nikola Karabatic for one, I practically ignored him that time- I only "rediscovered" him when I watched Dieux du Stade 2011. He was poorly shot in the 2009 film, he looked like an acromegalic Shrek-ish Nicolas Cage- his appealing mix of charm & sex appeal wasn't evident at all from the dark bad angles he was given. So was Maxime Mermoz, I don't even remember he was there. I was watching a game in Stade de France one time with Yves when I noticed this sexy player with a great butt. It turned out he was Maxime Mermoz. How that sexy hunk could be demolished by the filmmakers that he disappeared in the film speaks volumes of the quality control lost in the guise of making it "artful". Something is wrong when you're promoting beautiful people & they literally disappear in your campaign.

Well, Maxime was beautifully shot in DDS 2011.
,




















celebrating straight boy Maxime:




mermoz


jouer




To keep the French mood:

La Superbe- Benjamin Biolay

No comments:

Post a Comment