Friday, October 15, 2010

GODS OF HANDBALL: Nikola Karabatic of France, Part 1








I have to admit I didn't even notice Nikola in Dieux du Stade 2009. He just sort of suddenly grew on me lately. Perhaps because I never really paid much attention to Handball, or he was just badly portrayed in DDS 2009 like most of the athletes there were. I'm trying to make up for lost time, I read a lot about the guy, watched his videos & what do you know, he's actually delicious.















From DIEUX DU STADE 2009

















the thing between the pinky & ring finger- that's not another finger















From DIEUX DU STADE 2011, just a teaser, go to Part 2 for DDS 2011 ( Part 2 here )







celebrating sexy straight boy Nikola:


Teaser

video

Best of Handball

video


Tribute

video

Dieux du Stade 2009 clip

video



Part 2 here


To keep the French mood:

Marilyn- Indochine
video

No comments:

Post a Comment