Thursday, September 2, 2010

GODS OF SOCCER: Mario Gomez of Bayern Munich, Bundesliga & Germany Part 1









In a way, there are big benefits to having a blog. It can be a sort of networking tool with my friends scattered all around the world who are all united by the same delicious interest- sucking straight boys. Like my German friend Hans who has been very silent in the past couple of years. If you're wondering why there's a sudden upsurge in our features on German athletes, wonder no more. We've been in touch frequently recently because I'm currently giving the German Bundesliga my primary priority. My, there are really many super-sexy German players nowadays. Mario Gomez may have a Spanish father but his mother is German. He's got a double citizenzhip though he opted to play for the German team when he was 17. My favorite recipe- Latin plus Northern European. It means, his scrotum isn't too white (LOL). Well, this is just Part 1, more to come in Part 2.






























All about our sexy straight boy Mario:




For Part 2 click here

No comments:

Post a Comment