Thursday, September 30, 2010

GODS OF SOCCER: Loic Perrin of St. Etienne, Ligue 1





I have to admit Adil Rami is growing on me, but before he caught my attention when he was included in the line-up for the upcoming Dieux du Stade 2011, I've always considered Loic Perrin as the sexiest French soccer player. Now, I have to admit they're almost equal (the prospect of seeing Adil totally nude soon has certainly added points to him UPDATE: I've already seen Adil's dick so he is now hotter. Lol I have to add this, I wrote these texts two weeks ago yet before I set off for my Argentina cockhunt trip. This was supposed to be posted last week but was rescheduled to post the article on Gonzalo Tiesi). Yoann Gourcuff was the first Ligue 1 player I featured here just because he has many sexy pictures floating around, but he is a bit soft, he belongs more to the Cute Category. I've been waiting for so long for Loic's nude picture to appear but I decided I can't afford to keep him under wraps for too long anymore. It's the proverbial unlikely French puzzle- why a magnificently sexy Soccer player like Loic remains hidden as if he was an American athlete.

I prefer them in the taller side but I'll waive that requirement anytime for the 5'10" Loic Perrin. Why? See for yourself...











click to enlarge the last photo- look at his lower abdomen, that's how they should manscape an athlete model, leave some hair roots at least







celebrating sexy straight Loic:



but, not butt, it means "point" in French

video


tribute


video




In keeping with the French mood, a couple of French songs:

Alice et June- Indochine

video

Comme Un Manouche Sans Guitare- Thomas Dutronc

video

1 comment: