Saturday, September 11, 2010

GODS OF FORMULA 1: Jenson Button of England





Whenever I see a sexy American athlete, I always wish he was born British. One thing the Brits are good at is convincing their athletes to pose in their birthday suits. For the longest time, I've been wishing they could convince Jenson Button to show some real skin. To no avail, that at one point, I almost started thinking he was in fact a secret American. I was resigned to the fact he will remain sealed off from the rest of the impertinent world. But if there's a will, there's a way. I'm still a fan of the British. The word paparazzi may be of Italian origin but the photos below are proofs British enterprise is up to the task. Conclusion: Jenson Button is straight & delicious.



























celebrating straight boy Jenson:

Interview with David Frost

video


Jenson in the tracks

video




Jenson Button vs. Michael Schumacher

video

No comments:

Post a Comment