Thursday, August 12, 2010

GODS OF JUDO: Frederic Deltour of France (A Blast From The Past)




















Time was when the French lorded the genre over. It reached its height when this man, a former Mr. France, Frederic Deltour , showed his French goodies in Dieux du Stade 2004, photographed by Francois Rousseau, the one doing the shortly to-be-released Dieux du Stade 2011. Time to revisit Frederic. Let's see if somebody as sexy & daring as him will be included in 2011. Just a month more, we'll know.





a very sexy video- an improved version of the original clip:


video






1 comment:

  1. Oh,guy why do you make me wait so much for something which is so far away from me?You are so cute,so sexy,so hot!You're the kind of guy I am fond of.I hope you someday know how I wish you here with me I love your blue eyes.Gargamel Gardel.

    ReplyDelete