Wednesday, August 11, 2010

DICKS OF SOCCER: Roque Santacruz of Manchester City, Barclays Premier League









In order to get to Paraguay, one has to pass through Argentina or Uruguay. I was a frequent visitor to the last two before but not even once did I bother to enter Paraguay. If I've had known straight guys there could look like Roque, I would have gone pronto. This Paraguayan macho is Latin gene at its exploding best. Before he transferred to England, he played first in the Bundesliga & even there the pale Germans were smitten by his swarthy looks so the viral sphere is filled with tributes to him in German, more than in his native Spanish. Needless to say, the English have caught on. The sex appeal of this straight guy is at Intensity 6'2", what more can I say?
Simplemente sabroso!













And now, the piece de resistance- click to enlarge:





Tributes to Roque:





No comments:

Post a Comment