Friday, July 9, 2010

WORLD CUP 2010: Cesc Fabregas of Arsenal & Spain (Part 2, Despues la Fiesta)




Here is Part 1

LOS ANGELES, Thursday, July 15, 2010-This happened two days ago, on Wednesday, Spanish time. What do you think would happen when an Argentinian, 5 Americans, a Frenchman & 8 Spaniards (the host & 7 incredible machos) meet in a fiesta in sweltering Madrid still high with its recent World Cup victory?I'll let your imagination run wild. Suffice to say, if I didn't hold back then, after Amsterdam & Paris, I would've developed lockjaw & would shortly be dehydrated. I really love Coño, I told him find somebody who looks like Fernando Torres or Iker Casillas but he paired me up with one who looked like Feliciano Lopes. A medical student no less. Europe simply doesn't run out of delicious guys, I had to raid my trust fund again. Actually, the guys don't usually expect they will receive more over their agreed fees (in Spain, all the boys were already paid by El Coño). Extra gifts like cars are voluntary on my part. When I wrote about the car I bought for Renaud in the last post, I received an email presumptuously castigating me for letting myself be extorted. If I really became fond of a boy (with potentials for long-lasting relationships), I may buy him a car. Out of my own volition, not out of negotiation. I don't promise expensive things before the sex because I must taste first if he's delicious enough for up-sizing. Some friends make do with cheaper gifts & they get off fine with their boys. Even some friends who I don't touch because they're gay (we'll both vomit because we're exclusively into straight guys), I give them gifts, why not delicious straight boys? I'm not supposed to say it but I wasn't born poor, I can share. I'm not supposed to say I can very well afford it because I'm merely a simple blogger with simple taste but there it is. My only luxuries are travelling & delicious straight boys, cheap pursuits.

Needless to say, I bought something for Fele. A car? Maybe. Fele is the pet name I gave him, I got it from Feliciano Lopes. Well, 2010 has been a bumper year, I got a new set of baby brothers . The cream of the more than 30 I have tasted so far this year. Fele in Madrid. Renaud in Paris. Lucas in Amsterdam. Marco in Florence. And yes, John in London, I met him 3 months ago & I haven't written about him. That one, I haven't bought a car, I was hurrying to leave London because of the damned Icelandic volcanic clouds. Btw, that doesn't mean I'm ignoring the older sets of boys. Delicious straight boys are forever.

Where are we now? Yeah, Cesc. Enjoy his pictures below while I c2c with Fele.























Here he is kissing a guy:

video

No comments:

Post a Comment