Monday, July 26, 2010

HARD DICKS OF SOCCER: Brad Howard, formerly of FC United of Manchester ( The Poetry of a Horny Straight Man)




He was caught by the paparazzi with a hardon flirting with his girlfriend, Michelle Keegan, on a beach in the Caribbean. Aha, without doubt, my kind of man, a straight man. Have you noticed we never seem to run out of pics of dicks of straight athletes even after more than a year of publication? At least, twice weekly, we try to conjure new dick images out of our magic hats because they're what keep us plodding with this blog. I have a new tranny aide whose sole job is to look for them anywhere. I have about 500 athletes whose dick pics are in my private collection but they'll remain private because the tranny has built up a reserve of nearly 100 pics already, just by her own research. She has been with me for 4 months, since the hard drive crashed & I was too lazy in organizing the messy backups. I promised I'll let her suck my driver, who looks vaguely like Chris Evans, when her total reaches 100 so she worked really fast. Most of the athletes don't look good enough for me though & lack enough sportive pedigree to merit being in this blog. Some famous guys like some NFL players are included but I don't publish anybody here who personally doesn't make me horny. I tried once (guess who?) but never again.

Well, enjoy Bradley, he's now an actor so more than likely, he'll be doing more baring in the future. The British have less qualms in these things. But he may never be seen erect again, like in what we have below. It's always hot to see a heterosexual dick at the exact moment it's responding to its rightful stimulus.








Click to enlarge the photo below & look at what Mr. Howard is holding. The Poetry of a Horny Straight Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment