Wednesday, June 2, 2010

DIEUX DU STADE 2010: Gods of Stadium Coffee Table Book

Well, I didn't like the Calendar photos of Tony Duran but I forgive him. We're all for helping the guys who give us what we want. Besides, they don't look as "tidied up" as the calendar photos. I wasn't planning to buy his coffee table book but now, I will. Here's why (I got them from the Allaboutstrength blog, the pics bear the original names from that site. Danke, Oliver!)

Evans Brothers





Thom
with pulled up foreskin
James Haskell

Olly Barkely

Henri-Pierre Vermis
Benoit Bouzakhri(?) or still Alexis Driollet (?)



Hey, how about releasing a new DVD?


The standards have been set on a higher level now. I hope they'll push the envelope more for the 2011 version. No turning back now, folks! Exciting times are definitely ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment