Thursday, May 27, 2010

DIEUX DU STADE 2001: Celebration Redux


Dieux du Stade 2011 is just around the corner. You could say I'm back in my element. This blog was born to help revive the genre which was floundering post-DDS 2007. My own little way to ensure I continue enjoying my favorite fetish- naked Rugby players. DDS 2010 barely arrested 3 years of subsequent mounting indifference. I presume they've realized by now that solemn products are not the way to go so I'm hoping things will be much more interesting this year than last year. Francois Rousseau's recall is a welcome sign. His DDS 2004 is next to DDS 2007 as the most daring. I just hope he'll push the envelope for 2011. As he should.

So let's start banging the drums. Let's celebrate the guys who gave us much pleasure, starting from the first batch in 2001.

The pics bear the name of the players.






















No comments:

Post a Comment