Monday, March 15, 2010

STILL MORE EXCITING LOCKER ROOM TALES: The Super Leagues' THE BOTTOM CLUB

In the Super League, Crusaders is known as the Bottom Club, it being a bottom dweller in the rankings. With the arrival of outed Rugby player Gareth Thomas on Friday, that monicker may just acquire a special meaning.
Anyway, good luck to Mr. Thomas. He gets all the luck. After feasting on the cocks of the Cardiff Blues hotties (here), this time, he gets to enjoy my favorite Aussie player, Michael Witt, in the locker room. I could just imagine him very hospitable to the transplanted Aussie. Imagine this scene in the shower room:
GARETH: Hey, Michael, are you enjoying your stay in Wales? My, it must be hard to be away from your family. You need all the friends you can get here. Come, let me show you Welsh hospitality. I'll soap your back.
MICHAEL: Oh, thank you, mate. You're really a very good friend.
GARETH: What are friends for? I just want you to enjoy your stay in Wales. Come, turn around, just close your eyes & I will soap also the front...
Now, who said being a gay Rugby player doesn't have its benefits?

video

No comments:

Post a Comment