Tuesday, January 12, 2010

GODS OF RUGBY: Johnnie Beattie of Glasgow Warriors, Magners League



Somebody emailed to ask me why I seemed to be obsessed with the Magners League. Frankly, I was taken aback by the question. I post athletes who capture my fancy. I try to be geographically diverse, I speak all the 7 major West European languages (English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese) so I usually trawl deep into various time zones to pick the hot ones. I wasn't consciously featuring more from the Magners league. But somehow, as psychologists do well know, unconscious desires will always find a way to manifest themselves. I don't have to undergo Psychotherapy to figure out this one: the really uninhibited royalties of Dieux du Stade have been coming from the Magners League and I was too inquisitive not to case out future prospects. Add to that some wishful thinking, who I would want to see in their full frontal glory. I've featured many already. This is the latest one. Sexy, no? Just imagine him and his dick both seducing you from a calendar on a wall of your room.













No comments:

Post a Comment