Tuesday, September 8, 2009

GODS OF SWIMMING: Liam Tancock of Great Britain

I don't know about you but, after seeing the cover, I can't seem to feel any strong vibes for the new Dieux du Stade 2010. Primarily the motto of this blog- it's the dicks stupid!- was directed at the Rugby nude calendar franchises because I felt the decline of interest post-DDS 2007 & it's obvious that something must be recaptured from those heady days to restore interest. But nudity is not the sole raison d'etre of the genre- who is doing the nudity is as important, or shall I say, the most important component. If you're a Sport Nudity lover, you won't be interested for long if just about anybody in Sports sheds his clothes just because he's a Sports figure. The nude sportman must have the necessary credentials to pose nude or else the result could be icky, pitiful or even laughable. I'm not saying James Haskell is downright lacking in credentials. It's just that I was pinning my hopes so much on this year's edition that I could almost feel creeping dismay. Perhaps I expected too much. That Black-&-White cover photography doesn't add to the mood.


Well, let's change the topic. Somebody who has the right credentials to pose nude is the 50 meter Freestyle winner in the recent 13th FINA Swimming Championships in Rome. Liam Tancock has a very interesting name, how I wish he'll give us the privilege to verify if his cock is really tanned.








No comments:

Post a Comment