Thursday, May 14, 2009

WHO SAID AN AUSSIE RUGBY PLAYER CAN'T SHOW COCK?






I guess this settles that corny argument that a popular Aussie Rugby player can't show cock. These are just a few, I've posted the rest elsewhere, I'll post more.
You see, I always had this impression the Aussies are one of the more liberal in the world. Ever since I saw pictures of wet speedo-clad Aussies in Bondi, I thought Aussies were Swedes in speedos.

But did these players know parts of their cocks were shown because aside from that of Nick Youngquest, all the others appeared guerrilla style in the Net? We love to see Aussie cocks but we know they did these things for a noble cause, seeing that they may have been tricked behind their backs seems kinda disturbing.

















































2 comments:

  1. Can you please name the guys in this post in order? :L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick,wolfman & who cares the,re all hot.

    ReplyDelete