Sunday, May 10, 2009

THE MYSTERY OF THE CROPPED PENIS OF DAVID WILLIAMS OF AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL RUGBY LEAGUE



I had a little discussion with one of my friends last night. We were looking as if in meditation at this same photograph (the wallpaper of my laptop) lost deep in our own thoughts when he suddenly blurted out in a slow, soft voice (as if we were in a church): "You know I think only the tip of his dick- about half-inch- is missing from this photo."

I replied in an equally slow, soft voice: "Same thing I'm thinking. You can see the mark of the beginning of the head on the skin. He's uncut. You can barely see how the skin curves as it contricts towards the tip just where the image was cropped.''

He said, edge appearing in his voice: ''So he was 3-4 inches soft at least.''

I said, deeply stirred by the question that cropped into my mind: "My God, it's fat- 3-4 inches circumference soft I think?''

He said: "Hard, must be times 2, it should extend at least to 7-8 inches you think?''

I said: "7-8 inches circumference hard, you think? Looks pretty fat even when soft.''

And on & on. It's the first time we ever discussed about an Aussie dick. We're both bisexuals & we usually discussed in this solemn manner about tits.

I have a feeling David Williams is perfectly open to show us soon enough if we are right on the bat. What a bat it is!



NOTE: I already have the full photo sent by a Kiwi friend, cropped just below the balls . He mentioned of another copy where it is cropped at the thighs, I'll wait for that before posting it.

This gives me pause- the GOF people are really getting to be a mystery themselves, they dilly-dally putting these things in the DVD which we pay but they happily send them for publicity around the Net for FREE (I presume they are the source because like the photo above which is practically 95% FRONTAL it has their watermark). They say no frontal in the DVD but it's flying around in the Net. Hmm. Why surreptitious? Do they have the consent of the player concerned to release them?

55 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I get the full version too?

    leonlorente@yahoo.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you send me the picture too pleeeaase : D

    johnhathe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what happened to this promised picture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. When can I see this full-on photo?

    Madduxdavid529@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. please, can you share the picture? here's my email: malepics29@gmail.com

    thank you. more power to your site. I'm enjoying the visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you please send me the picture too?
    That would be really great ;)
    AofMercy@web.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, please can you send me the uncensored DW pic at shilderia2000@hotmail.com ??

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sry messed up typing. Anyway, can I have the uncensored pic too?! hayleymiller33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you please send the uncensored one too?
    1893@live.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you send me the uncensored pic too please? dd22bo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi i'd also appreciate it if someone could send me the uncensored pics as well - thanks a million tommybinks@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, can you also please send the uncropped image to meowkittey@hotmail.com

    thanks so much - i love blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please send a copy of the uncropped pic to michaelnowak07@gmail.com I'm willing to donate to help continue this great blog.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! Can you please send me a copy of the uncensored pic? Thank you very much!
    johnwhiteroof54@gmail.com
    John

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please send me the pic.
    I have excluive full frontal nudes of Aussie Rugby players to trade.
    XanderVampireSlayer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. could i also have the full frontal? thanks :) robi069@yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd love to see the full pic too! Thanks!

    hello_all89@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. PLEASE could you send it to me too? i'd also be willing to donate! thanks so much
    jm667088@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. If anyone can send that full pic to me as well, I'd be thrilled spielmann3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. i would be thrilled if you could send that picture to me at sweetalice10@gmail.com


    love you <3 you're the awesomest!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Please can someone kindly also send the full pic to trialaccount0003@gmail.com?

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can someone a email me a copy of the photo please?
    aussie_duck_44@hotmail.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Can someone a email me a copy of the photo please?

    laurencesabrine@yahoo.co.nz

    Please and Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Can I please have the pic as well?

    paynemeister44@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Could I please view this pic also? (Thank you)

    theresadyer1842@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Can you please send me the pic?

    cebornstein@hotmail.com

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Please please someone send me the pic (and any others you may have : ))

    crazytimes7@gmail.com

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  34. Can someone send me the pic: chupe@live.com.mx
    Please, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. i want a copy. dion.reed@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Could you send me a copy of this great pic? Much appreciated for your great job on this blog, much thanks!

    intecblossom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. can I have the uncensored pic too?!
    thieflord@yandex.ru

    ReplyDelete
  39. Can you please send me a copy of the uncensored pic?
    nolifesh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. hey... any chance of a copy of the full pic too? i've kept my eyes peeled to no avail! elopingreindeer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi! Could you send me the uncensored photo?? I could also pay for it!! Contact me here: exavier603@yahoo.it

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi!!! Please can you send me the full pic?? I think this guy is trully a "god"!! My e-mail is kandreleo@gmail.com thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Does the real deal actually exist? Brett.cunningham@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'm keen to trade some pics I have that are more than suitable for this site, but I've not come across on here yet! Anyone got a copy of this uncropped pic shoot me an email fnc84@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Please Send Me the Un-Cropped David Williams Photo to MediterraGroup at GMail dot Com - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi, dunno if you're still sending out the full photo or not but if you are could you send one to richy-rich-s@hotmail.co.uk please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. hi! Hopefully you're still sending the full picture! Could you send me a copy? jesus_gradias@hotmail.com please :D!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi! Could you please send me the pic? You seem to be doing so with all these other people. My email is MikesOtherEmail777@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi, if you are still sending the picture, please send it to lucs_abd@hotmail.com?
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  50. hi there, love the blog. if you could please send this uncensored pic to redmole@hotmail.com it would be an amazing early christmas present :) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  51. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Would appreciate if one could be sent to chucks3cherubs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. hello - would appreciate the photo if possible!
    daydreamingnation1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. if you could please send this uncensored pic to busmante@yahoo.com.mx

    ReplyDelete
  55. Can you send the uncensored pic to rockonrock258147@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete