Tuesday, May 12, 2009

David Williams' Cock is the REAL THING, not photoshopped!





A few thinks the pic of David Williams we're using is photoshopped- NO, I cropped it from a GOF promo collage distributed to various Internet sites, & as you can see the watermarks of GODS OF FOOTBALL are clearly emblazzoned across the collage.

Yes, it came from the same group who sells to the public calendars where they crop the penis almost to invisible bits then distribute the more interesting parts free. I thought they were trying to earn money for breast care nurses, why give away free the meaty parts?

Anyway, I may be critical sometimes but I am turning out to be a big force helping them now to gain market awareness- the blog is only 5 days old but it already has 15,000 hits & most of the page activities are on the GOF pages. Yes, folks, let's help them come up with a bigger one for 2010, I wanna see those Aussie dicks not in pictures but in motion... (He hE hE)

2 comments:

  1. makes me lOl that u stress on his dick u dont need to see dick to sell almost 3 million copies of something like the gof calender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind seeing more in the DVD, but I'm quite satisfied with the rear nudity. I would like to see more of the NRL players, and scrap the AFL guys who are too shy or conservative apparently.

    ReplyDelete